Barneys New York - New York, New York
• Manages the coordination, QA and deployment of standing email communications (promotional, triggered, customer lifecycle), with additional oversight of transactional, event and associate email communications
• Responsible for producing high-quality, on-time campaign assets
• Assists in the production and execution of complex customer segmentation
• Collaborates cross functionally to ensure all aspects of campaigns meet brand and customer experience expectations
• Provides weekly detailed analytics and key insights, utilizing site and campaign data in collaboration with Insights and Analytics, and CRM teams when needed
• Monitors customer database and deliverability performance, providing weekly updates and recommendations for database and deliverability integrity
• Partner with Coordinator to test hypotheses for email communications, providing analytical results and takeaways to continuously improve programming
• Provides ad-hoc support of QA, special projects, new initiatives and detailed business reporting
Digital Marketing Intern
The Connors Group - Secaucus, NJ
• Utilized data from social media analytics platforms to draw insight and create a new social media strategy optimized to drive engagement to each unique channel.
• Tracked social media/website engagement on a weekly basis.
• Developed and maintained weekly/monthly content calendars.
• Worked with the Marketing Director to plan and implement digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Used Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to create original and engaging content for blog, social media, and print.
• Assisted in brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
Public Relations Intern
Peppercomm - NY, NY
• Demonstrated excellent time-management/organizational skills and attention to detail by following through on all deadlines across ten high-profile accounts within a fast-paced communications agency.
• Compiled monthly media coverage/social media reports that analyzed performance and provided insights/recommendations based on data.
• Utilized Vlookups/pivot charts in Excel as well as Tableau to turn data into visually comprehendible insight for clients.
• Created organized presentations for both internal teams and clients.
• Assisted in Year-to-date Measurement Reports, tracking performance of marketing initiatives and the impact on overall business goals.
• Assisted in all aspects of media outreach; curated media lists targeting top-tier and trade publications, pitching to the media, writing press releases and content creation.
• Responsible for thorough research on industry trends that served as the basis of marketing strategies.
Sales and Marketing Intern
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Orange, CA
• Created and distributed surveys to entire student body for the purpose of gathering meaningful data to provide insight for marketing initiatives.
• Brainstormed and executed special events/marketing campaigns from concept through launch.
• Formed strategic partnerships with departments on campus in order to create brand awareness.
• Created a strategic social media plan to garner buzz of CarShare on campus.
• Due to increased membership sign-ups and usage, successful negotiation of third car on campus to fill the growing need.
• Developed future on campus marketing strategies and identified new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare's brand.
ListoAmerica - Santa Ana, CA
• Executed client marketing report for non-profit organization through analyzing the marketing, assessing trade-offs in various marketing strategies and providing research support for selected marketing strategies.
• Planned and implemented professional meetings with founder, board of directors, staff and key stakeholders throughout the research process as well as formal presentation of project.
• Demonstrated effective sales and negotiation skills for marketing strategies.
• Created a 100+ page year-long marketing plan that was professional, concise, and well-organized. Plan included detailed resources, which were all original content created through a variety of platforms such as Canva, Word, Excel, and Photoshop.
• Resources were created to be efficient, effective for the organizations' goals, and easy to use for the client.
VP of Marketing & Comm.
Biola University Student Government Assoc. - La Mirada, CA
• Crafted original digital and non-digital content, from advertising to infographics and articles; ensured uniformity in brand image and language.
• Trained and managed Communications Coordinator who was in charge of administrative tasks and other logistics.
• Worked with the SGA Advisor to manage all public relations statements to student media outlets and envisioned new ways for SGA to communicate effectively with the student body and engage the general student body in the work of student government.
• Built strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with local businesses in order to expand the student Go Card.
• Developed positive relationships withs student media outlets and other organizations on campus in order to benefit the student experience.
• Invited to speak at events regarding passion for diversity and inclusivity.
• Balanced and maintained the Marketing and Communications budget.
• Used Hootesuite, Facebook Analytics, Photoshop, Canva and iMovie to manage and create content for social media platforms
• Increased student engagement across Instagram and Facebook from previous years via creative solutions across social media platforms.
Sales Support Marketing Intern
The Connors Group - Secaucus, NJ
• Helped build new relationships with candidates and clients by creating distribution lists for e-mail campaigns and leading database integrity.
• In charge of content creation for inbound marketing strategies; combed various news/industry resources for relevant, interesting, helpful articles to share with clients and the social media audience.
• Monitored number of followers, post-engagement, and overall successes on social media platforms to determine next steps in marketing strategies.
• Equipped with broad experience in various aspects of recruiting, sales, and B2B marketing in the IT industry.
Torrey Conference Marketing and Communications Director
Biola University - La Mirada, CA
• Planned and coordinated necessary marketing materials for Biola University's 79th Annual Torrey Conference.
• Led weekly meetings with respective team of 8 volunteers and head all planning, design, and execution of assigned area.
• Directed and managed the creation of all promotional material (website, promotional videos, app, posters, printed schedules and signs) for main sessions and pre-conference advertisements.
• Managed all social media outlets pre and post-conference using Hootesuite.
• Created and executed post-conference surveys to gather useful data for the marketing of future conferences.